These Terms apply to Albinna.com website which we we will refer to as “the site” or “our site”.
Using our Site and Content
The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
While using our Site, you agree you won’t:
- do anything illegal – for example, you can’t post or upload anything offensive or obscene
- infringe other peoples’ (including our!) rights – for example, use our brands, trade marks or logos without our permission (more on that below) or charge others for our content or services
- reduce the use and enjoyment of the Site by anyone else – including (but not limited to) doing anything which is libellous (damages the reputation of someone), breaches anyone’s privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person
- promote or threaten violence against anyone or advance criminal activities, including terrorism, human trafficking or modern slavery
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with a person or entity (including us – Albinna!), or otherwise solicit, collect or store (or attempt to solicit, collect or store) personal information about other Site users.
- You will not interfere with the Site structure or infrastructure in anyway by changing or reformatting pages, copying or modifying site generation codes. You will not disrupt the site, network or servers used by our Site.
- We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property connected with content on our site such as recipes, photos, videos or posts and can use them as we see fit.
- You can use our content for personal use or you share it via social media. Without permission you may not copy, reproduce, or commercially exploit our content. You may however request permission which can only be granted in certain circumstances.
- Our content is provided for your enjoyment only and for sharing ideas. We can’t promise that the site will be suitable for any purpose. If you rely on any information on this Site, it is at your own risk.
- None of our information is nutritional, dietary, financial or technical advice therefore you shouldn’t rely on it for this purpose.
- Nothing in these Terms grants any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site.
- These Terms bind Albinna and yourself.
These Terms were last updated on 15/05/2020.